Address: Weintraubengasse, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Central location (Leopoldstadt - 2nd Vienna district)
- 10 minutes walking distance to the city center (old town)
- 2 minutes walking distance to subway station U1 Nestroyplatz
- 5 minutes walking distance to subway stations U1+U2 Praterstern
- 6 minutes to Vienna´s largest park (Wiener Prater)
- Supermarkets, banks, restaurants, post office, pharmacies and playgrounds are nearby.
Recreation areas in close vicinity:
- Prater (large public park, widely known for the Wiener Riesenrad, i.e. the 'Viennese giant wheel').
- Augarten (former Baroque gardens)
- The Danube river with its side branches (including the Donauinsel, a 21 km long recreational area).
- Vienna Woods (another favourite outdoor destination, these forested highlands are the source of many tales and songs).
Convenient public transport connections to:
- City Center and most famous Vienna sights
- United Nations
- Austria Center Vienna
- Messe Wien (Reed Exhibitions)
- Conference center, Hofburg
- University of Vienna
- Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Ernst-Happel Stadion
- Main railway stations: Wien Nord, Hauptbahnhof, Westbahnhof,
- Airports: Vienna International Airport, Bratislava Airport