Address: Klosterneuburger Straße, 1200 Vienna, Austria
Convenient location (Vienna - Brigittenau)
- 2 minutes walk to subway station U6 Jaegerstrasse
- 6 minutes walk to subway stations U4+U6 Spittelau
- 5 minutes walk to the Donaukanal ('Danube Canal', recreational area)
- Supermarkets, banks, restaurants, post office, pharmacies and playgrounds are nearby
Recreation areas in close vicinity:
- Augarten (Vienna's oldest Baroque park)
- Prater (famous public park, including the Wiener Riesenrad, i.e. the 'Viennese giant wheel').
- The Danube river with its side branches (including the Donauinsel, i.e. Danube Island, a 21 km long recreational area).
- Vienna Woods (another favourite outdoor destination, these forested highlands are the source of many tales and songs).
Convenient public transport connections to:
- City Center and most famous Vienna sights
- University of Vienna, Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Railway stations: Wien Hauptbahnhof (main station), Westbahnhof, Franz-Josefs-Bahnhof,
- Airports: Vienna International Airport, Bratislava Airport